Win a trip to Boston in January...on Toast!
Refer Toast the most between October 24 and November 30 to become eligible!
Building on your partnership this year, we are excited to announce our holiday referral contest. 3 winners will be flown to Boston, MA for a 3-day, 2-night trip to attend Toast's Sales Kickoff and attend a Boston Bruins game!
What is Toast Sales Kickoff? Toast Sales Kickoff is a two-and-a-half-day event that will give you access and opportunities to strengthen and grow your brand and relationships with 1200+ members of Toast’s sales org! Your experience will include attending PKO, a half-day session exclusively for partners, as well as partner happy hours and dinners (in addition to the Boston Bruins game).
It couldn’t be any easier! Simply refer the most qualified referrals between October 24th and November 30th. We’ll then provide leaderboard updates throughout the contest to see where you stand.
Get out to an early lead and refer today! Terms apply, please see below for Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Partner PKO Contest: Sweepstakes Official Rules for Registrants (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH KHOROS, IMPARTNER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is Toast, Inc. located at 401 Park Drive, Suite 501, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 (“Sponsor”).
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules, and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the Prize (as defined in Section 7 of these Official Rules) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SCHEDULE: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on October 24, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. It is each individual’s responsibility to observe time zone differences.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who (i) complete their registration to the Toast Partner Program or Local Partner Program on the Impartner platform, if they are not yet a member of the Toast Referral Program or Local Partner Program as of October 24, 2023; and (ii) submit a qualified referral of a restaurant through the Toast Referral Program, Local Partner Program, or in writing to their sales rep. The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who (i) have an active account in the Toast Local Partner Advocate Program or (ii) register for and activate an account in the Toast Local Partner Advocate Program during the sweepstakes period. An “entry” will require completion of both (i) or (ii) and submission of referrals via the portal or in writing to their Toast sales rep. There will be 6 winners chosen based on the highest number of referrals received during the sweepstakes period. However, an individual may only refer a specific restaurant once. Referrals may not be existing Toast customers. You may not use an agency or any automated system to enter and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entries received through such methods. Your entrance into the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the Prize is limited to U.S. individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the natural person associated with the applicable social media account shall be deemed to be the entrant. The potential winner of the Prize may be required to show proof of identity. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, who are directly involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island and where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: No later than December 18, 2023, the Sponsor will select six (6) winners from the total number eligible entries received (the “Winner”). All entries must be submitted by the end of the Entry Period pursuant to Section 3 above. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the Winner no later than December 22, 2023 via email to the email address associated with the Winner’s Toast Partner Program account or primary contact associated with the Toast partner agreement. The Winner will have seven (7) days to acknowledge receipt of the winning notification. If the Prize is not claimed within the seven (7) day time limit, Sponsor will select an alternate Winner at random from eligible entries received. The Winner may be required to sign an eligibility statement and release. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner electronically to the email address set forth on the winning submission, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Winner does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules, or does not claim the Prize (to the extent applicable), the Sponsor will select an alternative potential winner.
7. PRIZE: The Sponsor will award a Prize consisting of airfare and lodging for 1 night, January 22-23, 2024 in Boston to attend Toast's Partner Kickoff, plus one ticket to the Boston Bruins game at the TD Garden on January 22, 2024 and a winners dinner at Alcove (located at 50 Lovejoy Wharf, Boston, MA 02114) before or after the Bruins game. Sponsor is not responsible if the Prize is lost, stolen, or destroyed or used without permission. If the Prize is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. Sponsor is not affiliated with the Boston Bruins or Alcove and the Boston Bruins or Alcove has no involvement in the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes.
Prize Conditions: Prize subject to availability. The winner is solely responsible for paying all federal, state, local, and income taxes and any other costs and expenses not expressly covered by Sponsor in these rules, if any. Any Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
The Prize may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute Prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (and such prize will be deemed the Prize for all purposes under these Official Rules). The Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. GENERAL: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to these Official Rules; or (b) select from the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. ONLINE ENTRIES: All entries must be submitted online through the method provided in Section 4. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates; and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, and Facebook and Instagram (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Any information you submit as part of the Sweepstakes will be used for purposes of this Sweepstakes and for the Sponsor’s general business purposes in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Statement which can be found here: https://pos.toasttab.com/privacy. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.12. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.