Get rewarded for helping your clients succeed
Earn more revenue, impress your clients, and build stronger connections with restaurants. Toast’s Local Partner Advocate Program is built for restaurant experts who want to offer the best solutions for their clients. Become part of our growing community of 99,000 restaurants and partners — it’s free to join.
4,000+ Local Partner Advocates
Join a growing network of Local Partner Advocates who support restaurants across all aspects of the industry. Whatever your speciality, you have a seat at our table.
Advertising, marketing, operations, restaurant consultants, etc.
Accounting, bookkeeping, HR, loan advisors, payroll, etc.
Cabling, networking, IT installation, tech consultants, etc.
Food & Equipment Suppliers
Local or regional distributors who work with restaurants.
Grow your business by partnering with Toast
Built to make your job easier. Refer with confidence, knowing Toast will support you and your clients every step of the way.
Accelerate business growth
- Earn incremental revenue for every successful referral that goes live with Toast .
- Refer more often to unlock exclusive perks for you and your clients.
- Align your services to a restaurant brand with national recognition.
Help clients succeed
- Offer your clients a trusted restaurant platform that can flex to their needs.
- Be recognized as the POS expert in your community.
- Stay ahead with innovative solutions that your clients need.
Build stronger connections
- Market your partnership with Toast in our Local Partner Directory.
- Access co-branded marketing collateral and networking opportunities to grow your business.
- Be the first to hear about new perks, offers, solutions, and more!
How to become a Toast Local Partner Advocate
Join the program for free, refer to unlock benefits, and drive brand awareness in your community with access to Toast connections, tools, and resources.
New Local Advocate
Less than 3 referrals live on Toast per year
- Access to partner portal to refer clients to Toast.
- Earn $500 when a referral goes live on Toast.*
- Exclusive Toast offers for your customer.*
- Local partner newsletter, marketing collateral, and networking resources.
- Email support with Toast team.
Engaged Toast Preferred Local Advocate
More than three referrals live per year to earn Premier Status
Everything in Starter, plus:
- Tile included on the Toast Local Partner Directory for customers.
- Earn $750 when a referral goes live on Toast.*
- Customer offers including $500 off hardware.*
- Toast Preferred badge for use on your site.
- Exclusive collateral and swag for Premier partners. [Coming soon!]
Expert Toast Preferred Local Advocate
10+ referrals live per year to earn VIP status.
Everything in Premier, plus:
- Introduction to Toast sales team for ongoing support.
- Invitation to join the Toast Local Partner Advisory Board.
- Opportunity to market to Toast customers via newsletter, event sponsorships, and more.
- Toast VIP badge for use on your site.
Promote your services in the Toast Local Partner Directory
Exclusive benefit for Premier and VIP Partner Advocates: List your business to restaurants in your community and find new clients.
Our businesses complement each other very well and it's why I continue to refer clients to Toast. My relationship with the Toast team has grown to become more than a partnership — it’s more like a friendship that's built on mutual respect and success.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is for local consultants, investors, professionals and friends who refer a restaurant to Toast for point of sale and payment processing services (“POS services”) through the online referral form or in writing, including by email, to a Toast Account Executive may be eligible to receive a $500 bonus payout. *Terms and conditions apply.
A referral bonus of $500 is awarded for each Qualified Referral. Local consultants, investors, professionals, and friends who refer a restaurant to Toast through the online referral form or in writing to a Toast employee may be eligible to receive a $500 referral bonus.
A “Qualified Referral” is a restaurant that you refer to Toast either through Toast’s partner portal or in writing to a Toast Account Executive and:
is not an existing lead in the Toast system.
enters into a Merchant Agreement Initial Order Form with Toast for POS services.
has been live, processing transactions on the Toast platform for at least seven days.
Visit My Account in the partner portal to see the status of referrals you’ve submitted. Once a referral is submitted, the information goes directly to the Toast Sales team, who will typically reach out the same day.
To receive payment, you must complete an electronic W9 and ACH form before a bonus payout can be issued. Please make sure your ACH and W9 forms have been filled out on the Banking and Tax Information page.