SUBMISSION OF A COMPLETED SURVEY IS REQUIRED.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the survey incentive (the “Promotion”) is Toast, Inc. located at 401 Park Drive, Suite 801, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 (“Sponsor”).
2. AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS: By participating in the Promotion, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Terms, and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Receiving the Incentive (as defined in Section 7 of these Terms) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SCHEDULE: The Promotion begins at midnight EST on January 27, 2023 and ends at 11:59PM EST on March 31, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. It is each individual’s responsibility to observe time zone differences.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion is open to individuals who complete the Website Experience Survey (the “Survey”) during the Entry Period. The Survey may be completed online at https://selfserve.decipherinc.com/survey/selfserve/175d/221266.
You may not use an agency or any automated system to enter and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entries received through such methods.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or receive the Incentive is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period who have received a link via electronic mail directly from Sponsor inviting the individual to participate in the Survey. Limit one (1) entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the natural person associated with the name and email address provided on the Survey shall be deemed to be the entrant. The email address provided on the Survey must match the email address to which a link to the Survey was sent by or on behalf of the Sponsor. Recipients of incentives may be required to show proof of identity. All responses to questions presented in the Survey must be true, accurate, and complete to the best of the entrant’s knowledge. Entrants who disregard these Terms are not eligible to participate in or win the Promotion. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Survey are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The Survey is void where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply.
6. INCENTIVE: Sponsor’s agent will provide each Survey participant with a $10 USD Amazon Gift Card (“Incentive”). The Incentive has an approximate retail value of $10 USD. The Incentive will be delivered electronically after completion of the Survey, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Survey participant does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms, or does not claim the Incentive (to the extent applicable), recipient forfeits the incentive. Redemption of the Incentive is subject to additional terms, conditions, and restrictions of Amazon or the gift card issuer then in-effect. Sponsor is not responsible if the Incentive is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the Incentive is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. Sponsor is not affiliated with Amazon, and Amazon has no involvement in the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Promotion.
Incentive subject to availability. The recipient is solely responsible for paying all federal, state, local, and income taxes and any other costs and expenses not expressly covered by Sponsor in these rules. Any Incentive details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any other incidental expenses on the Incentive not specified herein are the recipient’s sole responsibility.
The Incentive may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute Incentive; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an incentive with another incentive of equal or greater value if the Incentive is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (and such Incentive will be deemed the Incentive for all purposes under these Terms). The Incentive will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. GENERAL: The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to these Terms; or (b) provide Incentives to eligible recipients up to the time of the impairment based on the order in which Surveys were completed. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Promotion or otherwise violates these Terms. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. ONLINE ENTRIES: All entries must be submitted online through the method provided in the Survey. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Promotion or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Promotion, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion or any portion thereof.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates; and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the Incentive, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.